• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth County Pawn What Do You Guys Think?

And dont worry about offending BIKER13 BIKER13 ...everybody offends biker somehow, someway someday....usually by just existing. He is one of those crotchety types that just seem to grow on ya after a while. :becky:

Good luck with your shop.... put up some info when you get it moving, Name/address/phone , etc., .....offer something to get folks in. Alot of shops do free transfers. Just something for folks to grab ahold of.
Offer an area for people to meet, (maybe a safe place to do private sales? ) someplace to shoot the bull (pun intended) ..... Buy some ad space on here maybe, or a dealer supporter status.

Good luck!!
That aint right

Ive bought several guns from Buster and his wife over the last couple years. Forsyth County Pawn has always stood out to me because of their bin of cheap used holsters and accessories, I tend to drop in and buy some of that stuff from time to time, but lately (last 6-8 months) I haven't found much different stuff in there but it's still fun to dig around.
Please don't get rid of the cheap accessory bin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Used to be a great place to buy a gun.

Kinda crap the last couple of time I've gone in. Drive right by most times now... hardly worth stopping for a browse.

Yep, years ago there was a guy named Larry and he sold at fair prices. Last couple of times I went in their were no deals and counter folks were wannabe operator types. Haven't stopped in years, just drive on by.

Have prices where people can see them. I like Bulleseye in lawrenceville because they have a broad selection of long guns i can pick up and finger bang without having to wait for someone that isnt busy to hand me something i wanna look at

Thanks for all of the input. We will keep the discount bins here Buster and June are not going anywhere I will be at the shop on Saturdays and after I get off my full time job until the store gets going. The address is 211 Atlanta rd cumming ga 30040. As I said earlier it will be Middle April going in to May for you guys to start seeing inventory going up. But stop by I will be here on Saturdays. Dont laugh to hard the inventory is way down but hey the only way to go from here is up. And yes stop in shoot the bull bs what ever love to have you.

Thanks for all of the input. We will keep the discount bins here Buster and June are not going anywhere I will be at the shop on Saturdays and after I get off my full time job until the store gets going. The address is 211 Atlanta rd cumming ga 30040. As I said earlier it will be Middle April going in to May for you guys to start seeing inventory going up. But stop by I will be here on Saturdays. Dont laugh to hard the inventory is way down but hey the only way to go from here is up. And yes stop in shoot the bull bs what ever love to have you.
I will be by to visit hell I got lots of time

Back
Top Bottom