• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth County Pawn What Do You Guys Think?

For anybody that's in the market for a 20-gauge semi-auto Remington 1100 shotgun, they've got a good-looking used one on the shelf for $325, I think it was. Good price for that model. Glossy wood stock, not cheap black plastic.

One last note, the last thing had done in there was a transfer. They charged me $60.00 to transfer 2 ar rifles on the same 4473. I have not bought anything in there since.

Wow that's just pure greed and gouging. I don't blame you for never going back.

OP I think free transfers are a revenue generator in the long run. I won't mention names but a local Gun and Pawn to me has always offered free transfers and I always purchase other needed items (and of course more guns!) from them as a thank you for providing this service at no charge and I don't think I'm alone in this thought process.

Inventory is certainly down, went in for my monthly checkup, not a thing anywhere. Please consider moving all those tools and maybe making it a little more open, have one side of the store for the non firearm related leaving the other side for the good stuff.

Inventory is certainly down, went in for my monthly checkup, not a thing anywhere. Please consider moving all those tools and maybe making it a little more open, have one side of the store for the non firearm related leaving the other side for the good stuff.

I got a feeling he will be clearancing out all those dusty tools.

Good ammo prices go a long way. And stocking good ammo in bulk, not just ball.

1k options 9mm, .40, 45, x39, 308, 223/556, 5.7, 12 ga.

Post stock updates daily on new inventory

Just my .02

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom