• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth County Pawn What Do You Guys Think?

Never been there because it’s a ways from me but here’s my free advice (which is worth what you paid for it :p).

1. Have polite, knowledgeable staff.
2. Have all prices visible and not a tease where staff have to be asked.
3. Keep a good inventory of used stuff.
4. Free transfers for ODT members (had to say it).
5. Reasonable prices - we know you got to make money but be realistic and negotiable. (Still triggered by the $600 WELL used Beretta 92 I saw in a ahem “local Athens” establishment Friday night.
The free ODT transfers have brought me to gun stores multiple times and I have always spent well over what they would have asked for the transfer. Hopefully that’s what keeps them doing it!

Never been there, google maps says it's across from Roosters? Roosters still there? Haven't been up that way in a while.
You are actually closer to me than CG&P, where I do my transfers. I'll be stopping in!

I guess I'm a little late to the party as usual...

Glad to hear you're going to make this a legit shop again. I've bought a Glock 10mm, Ruger 10/22 a nice Hex Mosin Nagant back when they were $120 and a lot of accessories there back in the day.

I agree with most of the feedback already given. Free or low priced transfers, reasonably priced ammo and guns, along with a friendly staff and you'll do fine. Looking forward to stopping in next month.

Back
Top Bottom