• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth County Pawn What Do You Guys Think?

Never been there because it’s a ways from me but here’s my free advice (which is worth what you paid for it :p).

1. Have polite, knowledgeable staff.
2. Have all prices visible and not a tease where staff have to be asked.
3. Keep a good inventory of used stuff.
4. Free transfers for ODT members (had to say it).
5. Reasonable prices - we know you got to make money but be realistic and negotiable. (Still triggered by the $600 WELL used Beretta 92 I saw in a ahem “local Athens” establishment Friday night.

Free transfers for ODT that's a thought. Not joking that is something to look in to.

Free transfers for ODT that's a thought. Not joking that is something to look in to.

Good deal! I’ve found when a shop does a free transfer I usually spend more in ammo or other guns than if I went in just to get my transfer. Probably a psychological thing but it would definitely drive folks to you. Just consider.

upload_2019-3-10_11-43-49.jpeg

Reduce the non gun stuff. There is damn near no money in used electronics if they sit very long. I have always been treated well in there. Finding deals has been hit or miss but mainly hit. Parking lot can be a pain to get in and out of due to shape and location. One of my favorite pawn shops I stopped in out west on a road trip did about 98% guns and very little other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom