• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
1556980923071483000567348178038.jpg

That old pawnshop was ****. When I looked up your address I shook my head and said no thanks. Kept reading and saw that it's under new ownership. I will damn sure be stopping by and if you charge under $10 for an FFL transfer will be my go to place for purchases, will buy ammo as well. Hope you live up to Biker's hype.

Have any NFA items?

That old pawnshop was ****. When I looked up your address I shook my head and said no thanks. Kept reading and saw that it's under new ownership. I will damn sure be stopping by and if you charge under $10 for an FFL transfer will be my go to place for purchases, will buy ammo as well. Hope you live up to Biker's hype.

Have any NFA items?
tell em you from odt and its free and you can spend the 10 on stuff. Hype its a new business and he is working on being good

All ODT members get free incoming transfers. New management new look give me a try. I'm rebuilding a great store with new staff and some of the old. We have new inventory coming in every week were growing as quick as the $ will let me. It is going to take some time but when we get there the store will be once again the place to come in Forsyth county for firearms and ammo and I look forward to serving you all.

The hype is real stop by on a Saturday just a bunch of guns guys who are like mind talking it up I'm helping customers and selling things. We have free coffee if chef Jeff stops by we have fresh chocolate chip cookies you may see a YouTube video getting made. NFA items will be coming after July not my timing but the ATF's if we dont have what your looking for we can order it. We have 3 other ventures starting there also which will include Tacos, small engine repair, and custom fire arms. If your expectations are of what was ,as the months go by I hope I can change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom