68   0
Reaction score
Help us beat the shortage ⏰
Trash
info%40fortscottmunitions.com

Fort Scott Munitions
FREE SHIPPING OVER $200 | FORTSCOTTMUNITIONS.COM

HANDGUN CARTRIDGES | RIFLE CARTRIDGES

Over the last few months, the COVID pandemic has brought on numerous challenges and changes for most of our society. This, in conjunction with the nearing Presidential election, has created a shortage of supplies used in the manufacturing of ammunition.

Thankfully, Fort Scott Munitions has been mostly unaffected by these shortages, but we want to beat the supply shortage that could happen. As November draws nearer, we find it increasingly hard to purchase the supplies we need to manufacture the ammunition you rely on. Many supply companies are already unable to fulfill orders, so it may be a matter of time before we, too, are unable to receive supplies.

Because of this, we are reaching out with a unique request. To beat the shortage, we want to purchase supplies from you, our loyal customers and friends. We know many of you have supplies on hand, and we are hopeful you'll help us out during this time. Let's lay out some ground rules.

1. You will be compensated fairly and with an equal market value for your supplies.
  2. We will cover all shipping costs and fees, or arrange pickup.
  3. Our primary need is primers, but we are accepting powders and casings as well.
  4. We are open to all brands, as long as they are reliable companies, or if we have tested them or you are willing to let us test them.
  5. Larger quantities are preferred, but we will consider any amount if the price is fair.
  6. To ensure we continue to produce quality ammunition, we ask that you check the quality of your supplies. We cannot accept subpar supplies. Supplies must have been stored properly. Upon receiving your items, we will also do a quality check to ensure they are up to our standards. We will not use anything that does not meet or exceed our standards or industry standards.
To participate, please email info@fortscottmunitions.com with information about what you can offer. If you don't have any supplies, but you know people who may, please still reach out to us and let us know. Please also reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
AR6BrjBnYYJXAvcO06B-sTip7G_hSqNSaS2bduDTSJw8mrs3ltGg9pqXScHQblOFkS6whfoXctxyaJX0SwJXySfjEP9T-aqqUxSZONy7gtmpwot2vBAX-bUv2He3h5nMO2OCBLRZ3zHsgdXF9GeXqP78uqFpZw=s0-d-e1-ft

This is new for us as it is probably new for you, so we appreciate your willingness to help us out during this time. To show our appreciation, anyone who participates or provides a contact who does will receive a free patch and custom FSM t-shirt in addition to fair payment.

We sincerely thank you,
The Fort Scott Munitions team

So in other words, they want to buy your components at 2019 prices and sell you back bullets for $1/rd... i looked at their site. And prices.

I'm good on that.

I don’t know anything about them or have a dog in the hunt, but I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Just wondering why you went do negative so quick? Did you have a bad interaction with them?

Did they give you a low ball offer on some components or are you just assuming?

Looks like they make some type of specialty round. $1/round for self defense / specialty rounds isn’t that uncommon, is it?

I’m personally not parting with any of my stash. I’ve worked for the past 15 years to accumulate my inventory so I’m not affected by events like this.

That being said just taking them at face value, looks like the free market working like it should. They are just asking to buy. If you don’t like the offer, don’t sell. Economics 101.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk op

Back
Top Bottom