• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FosTech Echo AR-II Drop-In Trigger $387 shipped with coupon!

pwillis123

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
117   0
Reaction score
https://www.opticsplanet.com/fostech-outdoors-echo-ar-ii-drop-in-trigger.html

Coupon code: TRIG14

This code will bring the price down to $387 and give you free shipping. Best price I've ever seen!
Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 12.08.20 PM.png

Estimated to ship in 15-26 days...it's a backorder you'll wait a month or more for...I tried to buy one from them before...got tired of waiting and cancelled after they held my money for a month with no ETA on delivery.

Estimated to ship in 15-26 days...it's a backorder you'll wait a month or more for...I tried to buy one from them before...got tired of waiting and cancelled after they held my money for a month with no ETA on delivery.
Should have maybe waited to see your post. I'll give it a couple of weeks and cancel if they don't ship in three weeks. Maybe Classic will still have them at $449. Not a 'need' anyway.

I waited 6 months for mine while they were on the really long back order. This is a good price for one.

Very fun trigger though. It'll put a smile on your face.

Just throwing this out there. Which is better ? This one or the Franklin trigger ?
Well the fostech gen 2 is just the trigger as needed, I think the Franklin needed more. And from whatching reviews all over the interweb a lot of people said it was the fostech that performed with the least failures

Back
Top Bottom