• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fostech Echo Trigger vs Franklin Armory

No personal experience, but from what I’ve seen online the Fostech is better because it’s designed to eliminate hammer follow.
yeah I've seen that but it seems like fostech has had some people have to send theirs back due to poor craftsmanship. Haven't seen anything on the Franklin. Fostech is easier to install and use but the lack of the peace of mind makes me wary on buying one. I'd rather go with franklin if I knew I'd be covered if I received a defective product

They both work. hammer follow is too easy on the bfs but you have the option for semi only fire whereas the fostech is safe and binary. Also you'll eventually have to swap out the IDS spring in the Franklin after a couple thousand rounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I prefer the Franklin, easier to utilize whatever original hammer you have in your arm. FX9 Fostech is a no-go but Franklin Armory works fine. With one caveat, the SAFE mode doesn't work with the FX9. I have a Fostech in an AR and it's good to go. Haven't tried the Franklin in an AR.

They both work. hammer follow is too easy on the bfs but you have the option for semi only fire whereas the fostech is safe and binary. Also you'll eventually have to swap out the IDS spring in the Franklin after a couple thousand rounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I believe the Fostech does have semi automatic capability as well. Do you own a Franklin or Fostech personally?

I prefer the Franklin, easier to utilize whatever original hammer you have in your arm. FX9 Fostech is a no-go but Franklin Armory works fine. With one caveat, the SAFE mode doesn't work with the FX9. I have a Fostech in an AR and it's good to go. Haven't tried the Franklin in an AR.
So your personal experience with Fostech was good? But based on online research (I'm assuming) you would suggest the Franklin?

I'm just looking for the most reliable one of the two.. seems like they both have their issues but I just don't wanna be up **** creek without a paddle

So your personal experience with Fostech was good? But based on online research (I'm assuming) you would suggest the Franklin?

I'm just looking for the most reliable one of the two.. seems like they both have their issues but I just don't wanna be up **** creek without a paddle
Right now I'd recommend the Franklin just because it's simpler and is two components for installation. You can use your AR hammer instead of the milspec hammer that comes with the Franklin.

The Franklin is easy to understand and resetting of springs is no big deal.

Right now I'd recommend the Franklin just because it's simpler and is two components for installation. You can use your AR hammer instead of the milspec hammer that comes with the Franklin.

The Franklin is easy to understand and resetting of springs is no big deal.
thanks for the feedback, whatever binary I end up with it'll be going into a PSA/Anderson build so it won't be anything fancy

Back
Top Bottom