• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fostech Echo Trigger vs Franklin Armory

Not personally because they're expensive, but I’ve shot some my buddies own where I work. I thought The Gen 2 was sweet because you didn’t need a proprietary BCG. It’s basicslly a drop in trigger replacement. you can have the selector on binary, fire a shot, then change your mind, flip your selector to semi or safe, and it’s a regular trigger reset with no second “binary” shot. It’s quick for sure especially if you can get in a rhythm with it.

Any reason you're eyeing the Fostech over the Franklin? I have no experience with the Fostech, but chose Franklin for the simplicity, more similar to the standard AR trigger. Fostech is probably and easier install since its a single unit.

I have the gen 3 Franklin on my AR-22 and love it. Have one on my AR SBR as well but it's not as fun as the .22 a real head turner at the range, it sounds like a typewriter when suppressed

I have the gen 3 Franklin on my AR-22 and love it. Have one on my AR SBR as well but it's not as fun as the .22 a real head turner at the range, it sounds like a typewriter when suppressed
Any reason you're eyeing the Fostech over the Franklin? I have no experience with the Fostech, but chose Franklin for the simplicity, more similar to the standard AR trigger. Fostech is probably and easier install since its a single unit.
I haven't heard of the Franklin, bout to look it up. Thanks for the info

i had one, it was fun but you could chase the bolt home real easy. you could keep on target pretty good. it was fun, but thats about as far as i would go. i would just buy another AR and duel wield them. i think you would look a :becky:lot cooler at the range...

Back
Top Bottom