• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found 2 Rottweilers

GoDawgsGo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
178   0
Reaction score
IMG_3809.JPG IMG_3812.JPG IMG_3813.JPG So early this morning we had a girl rotty show up at the house. I took her to the vet and of corse she isn't chipped. Well as soon as I get home a second rotty came down from my porch and this one is a boy. They are both super friendly and have been taken care of well. They don't have collars so I'm afraid they were dumped. But maybe just maybe somebody on here is looking for them. I live in winder of pleasant hill church rd.

i'll ask around and see if anyone i know has heard about some getting out, look like a big pair of sweeties. if their that well taken care of i'd be surprised if it was a drop off as they wouldnt have been hard to find homes for given the breed

They are definitely big teddy bears! I hope they weren't abandoned. I've posted on everything I can think of and asked everyone I know that lives near me but no luck yet.

I sure would like to have them, unfortunately I don't think my femalesoild get along with them, they are very possessive, My male would probably be ok with them, hope you can give them a good home, or can find their owners

We let barrow county animal shelter know and gave them our contact info. And also our local vet. I refuse to give them up to a kill shelter. We do fostering with a shelter in Athens who is a no kill so if I can't find there owner in a week or so I'll probably contact them. I was just out playing with them both and it looks like they may have had collars at one point.

I love dogs but we already have three. Five is just not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom