• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found 2 Rottweilers

Yeah man I agree. Pretty dogs to just let wonder off or be dumped......
"Owners" that won't even make an effort to re-home their dogs piss me off. Just dump them? Cruel. Thankfully there seems to be more caring people than cruel 'owners'. If mine got lost I wouldn't sleep until I found her.

I live on acreage in West Cobb county. 6-7 years ago when the economy tanked about twice a month I'd go out in the morning and have a " new " dog. Always found them a home. I've got people that live about 1/2 mile from me that have two dogs that should be named Houdini ! They learned to come to my place cause I give them treats. Now when they get out I keep them until the owner gets home. Sweet dogs.

Gotta be someones dogs, my German Shepherd and Rottweiler got out once a few years back (no collars). They were miles down the road in no time, found the Rott at the pound and my Shep got picked up by a family and luckily they took her too our local vet who knew her and called us.

Someones gotta be looking for them. Good looking Rotti's..... Picked up a local pretty female Husky one time without a collar. Looked at a couple vet offices, found a poster of her. Called the owner and he was pretty happy, insisted to pay me $200.

Back
Top Bottom