• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found 2 Rottweilers

What you're doing is going to make someone very happy. If I hadn't just adopted a female black shepherd last Friday I'd be interested myself. (Don't tempt me fellas, I'd take them if I could, always liked rots, but the time and money just isn't there for two more bigguns)

My new buddy showed up on some land in S. GA that a couple I know lease hunting rights to a few months ago. Owner of the land originally started feeding her and letting her sleep outside, two weeks ago he changed his mind and long story short I've got a new best friend.

No doubt you'll find them a good home.

I have a soft spot for Rotties. My FIL had one named Bullet. He insisted on making it mean (act mean) and would freak if anyone came near it. I figured out why when I called Bullet one day and he trotted up and rolled over wanting me to pet him and rub his belly, LOL! My FIL was furious! LOL! I still think of that dog fondly.

IMG_3827.PNG IMG_3828.PNG IMG_3829.PNG IMG_3830.PNG IMG_3831.PNG

Well the mystery has been solved. They belong to a family about 3 miles from us. But they don't want them back. They are both registered so we are going to get their papers from them. They apparently had a baby and can't afford to take care of the dogs. We are taking the dogs to meet the new families dog tomorrow so we hope that goes well.

Side note apparently they are trained in German commands. Guess I'll be looking up German. And their names are Tobias and Zamora

Well the mystery has been solved. They belong to a family about 3 miles from us. But they don't want them back. They are both registered so we are going to get their papers from them. They apparently had a baby and can't afford to take care of the dogs. We are taking the dogs to meet the new families dog tomorrow so we hope that goes well.

Side note apparently they are trained in German commands. Guess I'll be looking up German. And their names are Tobias and Zamora
So they removed their collars and set them "free"? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom