• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found-a gen5 g23 holster

Comp tac makes one I believe but not with optic or light. Could always get one that's just a little off on the big side with the light so the light is the retention not the pistol. Not sure if that effects als retention though in case of safariland.

I'd want to try it before I spent money. I've been fooled by claims before. Sometimes the claims work after a little heat gun magic. Sometimes not. Not just slide width but slide release as well. I think I tried that one and something caught or it rattled because it was loose. When I'm paying ALS money I want it right. I went through a very long holster journey. Almost made me regret buying the gen 5.
I understand that.

Do you feel a difference between the models? Everyone says there is.

I don't know if I would say it's a huge difference. Maybe those with more sensitivity would have an easier time telling. Haven't really shot a couple out of my gen 4 then switched to the 5 to compare. Maybe should. Usually pick one pistol for the evening. I'm more accurate and faster with the 5 but that probably has more to do with the red dot than the pistol. No optic on the 4.

I’m going to trade one of my gen5 9mm for a gen5 40 give it a shot see if I like it.

If we can work out a schedule I wouldn't mind just letting you shoot mine to see if you like it. I'm pretty busy but spend my time evenly between ellijay and paulding and can shoot at either location.

Back
Top Bottom