• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a new home, started today.....thankyou ODT !!!

Brothers In Arms

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
312   0
Reaction score
Checking to see whats out there available in odt land. Looking for a change...maybe you are as well. A bit about me......

Clean mvr
Dont drink or do drugs....ever
Good credit scores
Have a couple working vehicles
5 years at my current job, 2 1/2 years as sales manager
Dont care at all about social media and staring at my smart phone all day long
Live in alpharetta, but will be moving much furthur north in a year or so
Excellent skill set across the board with respect to the art of sales and closing the deal
Almost one million in sales myself each of the last two years, in addition to being a manager in a VERY busy retail environment
Cleancut, former marine with a fit frame

I prefer something with a benefits package, salary--please bear in mind i am not 21 years old but rather a seasoned professional at the top of my game so a salary would need to reflect that--either with or without commisons, 100% commisions is out of the question....location has to be alpharetta area and north.....no downtown or south of the city work. I am looking to keep a commute as smart as possible. I am NOT interested in traveling the southeast or out of town 3 night a week type jobs. Does NOT have to be sales specifically, although thats what i am best at. I like to help and educate folks and i have a great instructor mindset as well.

So there you have a bit about me....of course i have a resume ready to email your way. I would love to hear what you have in mind. If interested...please send me a pm.....thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom