• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found in local Pawn Shop

My answer to the thug question: is if you think only perfect upstanding people buy guns you MAY be kidding yourself. I take guns off of "people" that may not have a felony YET, got a friend to buy (gasp, a straw purchuse), stole (you mean people steal). Or, heck someone I don't like buys the gun. As one person said, it did make me happy.

:thumb: Lot of underestimation of thug ingenuity and intelligence is this thread! I guess it comes from watching TV and spending too much time surfing the internet, LOL! :noidea:
We live a world where way too many people live in a TV/game world. Doesn't lend itself to real world knowledge.

Wait isn't there a place to go to register to be a thug? Sometime before the age of 7 when you are just contemplating your life's direction? LOL

I wuz tawkin bowt a fo reelz, sho nuff thug, nots a wanna-bee!
So are we. I have met, chased, fought, conversed with career criminal thugs, prison tattooed, pants barley hanging on, language so thuggish it almost sounds like Farsi.....that probably had IQs above 110 and used that intelligence to prosper as a criminal. They were 100% legit, 100% hard core criminal predators and far from a wanna-bee. Just my personal experience, not trying to start a argument. :yo:

We live a world where way too many people live in a TV/game world. Doesn't lend itself to real world knowledge.

Wait isn't there a place to go to register to be a thug? Sometime before the age of 7 when you are just contemplating your life's direction? LOL

I heard they had to wait 7-9 months and pay someone 200 to get a stamp and approval.

I did something yesterday that I rarely do with a gun. Made an impulse buy and it was based on emotion. Went in my favorite Pawn Shop and they had a Georgia State Patrol G22 and G37 (.40 and 45 GAP). Yes, I have been in LE for almost 40 years (not GSP) but I could not live with a thug carrying one of these GSP guns. Then they brought out the Benelli Nova, extended mag, ghost ring site and the GSP badge on the stock. For the first time in my 60 years I bought a gun with a credit card. Now, I guess I am in search for a GSP 66-1 and others. It seems that I need to stay out of Pawn Shops and Gun Shops, yes I have a weakness.

Your pics really suck

I did something yesterday that I rarely do with a gun. Made an impulse buy and it was based on emotion. Went in my favorite Pawn Shop and they had a Georgia State Patrol G22 and G37 (.40 and 45 GAP). Yes, I have been in LE for almost 40 years (not GSP) but I could not live with a thug carrying one of these GSP guns. Then they brought out the Benelli Nova, extended mag, ghost ring site and the GSP badge on the stock. For the first time in my 60 years I bought a gun with a credit card. Now, I guess I am in search for a GSP 66-1 and others. It seems that I need to stay out of Pawn Shops and Gun Shops, yes I have a weakness.

*ahem* You know the rules...

So are we. I have met, chased, fought, conversed with career criminal thugs, prison tattooed, pants barley hanging on, language so thuggish it almost sounds like Farsi.....that probably had IQs above 110 and used that intelligence to prosper as a criminal. They were 100% legit, 100% hard core criminal predators and far from a wanna-bee. Just my personal experience, not trying to start a argument. :yo:
I've always said, that I don't worry much about the thugs we know. But the smart ones we don't know about scare me much worse. Many of them wear suits...

S&W made a GSP Commemorative revolver in 45 Colt I believe. It's a beaut, deep blue, lanyard loop in the square butt! I have seen a pic of one.....that's what you need!

Back
Top Bottom