• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found one....

shotgun 01

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
I had three birds gobbling in the fog this morning. Two were to my left and one to my right. After an hour, the two moved on, not to be seen. Messed with the one to my right for another hour or so.After a while I had a hen come by, but the gobbler didn't follow her. So, I decided to move after his next gobble. After another hour, and three moves later, I had him in range. First bird I've killed in a few years. That was 3.5 hours of pure excitement, and I found a shed antler also. It was a good morning.

Attachments

• 20210327_111316.jpg
    20210327_111316.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 67
I had three birds gobbling in the fog this morning. Two were to my left and one to my right. After an hour, the two moved on, not to be seen. Messed with the one to my right for another hour or so.After a while I had a hen come by, but the gobbler didn't follow her. So, I decided to move after his next gobble. After another hour, and three moves later, I had him in range. First bird I've killed in a few years. That was 3.5 hours of pure excitement, and I found a shed antler also. It was a good morning.
Nice Tom!

Back
Top Bottom