• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found something?

That's awesome. I've only ever found three antlers. Two were from the same spike I assume and the other was one side monster four point I found on a trail this year. Cool story about the spike antlers.... a buddy and me were hiking at Kennesaw mtn and were wandering around some private property on the back side near where I would hunt and saw a hog 125+ pounds being chased by a pack of coyotes. They ended up seeing us and circling us on the ridge line and we tried howling to them and got many responses. Needless to say we were on edge. All we had were pocket knives and we grabbed rocks. In the process of looking for rocks I happened to find to tiny sheds about 10 yards apart. They went on after a few minutes. We tried howling again and had another pack communicating I believe. I will never forget that experience.

Me and my dad were in Alaska on a fishing trip back in 1995. While were were waiting on a float plane to pick us up on a rivers edge. I was walking back and forth the river bank admiring the beauty. I seen a leather sheath out in the river under about a foot or so of water. I picked it up and realized there were initials stamped on the back of the sheath. It was a nice leather-man multi tool still in really good condition. It needed some oil though and the sheath was falling apart. Anyway i showed it to our guide when he asked what i seen. It turned out it was his fathers that they lost 4 years prior while fishing together. He dad had just passed two weeks prior. I gladly handed it over.

Back
Top Bottom