• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found something?

I find ladder stands and climbers on my property all the time. Figure i am gonna save them all up then have a garage sale. Found a couple bows that were hidden and some various hunting stuff. You think they would learn nope they just keep buying new stuff and putting it up. I have a garage full of free hunting stuff. My buddy says you should be proactive and boot them out. I said nah anyway here is a treestand lol

I'll take the one lol

I have found multiple still sights current and abandoned. A few old wells, glass coke bottles that were probably 8 or 10 miles from anything. Tons of old blue mason jars. The best or worst one yet walked up on a bud growing operation while Coon hunting. That voice behind the tree said walk the f away. And we did at a very rapid paces. Only reason I think we got to walk away cause he must have heard us talking about how Damn lost we were. We had stopped 10 steps back looking at the map trying to figure out where we were. Scary stuff for a 16 year old kid. That was 19 years ago and I still remember the chills running up my back when we heard that voice.

I find ladder stands and climbers on my property all the time. Figure i am gonna save them all up then have a garage sale. Found a couple bows that were hidden and some various hunting stuff. You think they would learn nope they just keep buying new stuff and putting it up. I have a garage full of free hunting stuff. My buddy says you should be proactive and boot them out. I said nah anyway here is a treestand lol

I need a ladder stand as well as a hang on, i will take some off your hands if they are in the way.

Found several arrowheads when I lived in Pennsylvania.
The area was a big Indian fur trading and settlement area along the Ohio river.
My Best score was a stone axe head I found while I was blazing a trail to build a lean-to in some birch trees at the edge of a beautiful green fern carpeted field.
In that same area my father in law and I saw the biggest white tailed deer I will ever see in my
Lifetime.
It had to weigh at least 400#.
It Was so fat with a big, sagging belly and it's ass looked Like a cow from behind but it was nimble and still had plenty of pep in its step.
It looked at us and stopped briefly as we stood with our jaws on the floor.
It bounced sideways and bounced up a steep hillside onto a Logging trail.
Seconds later a pack of mixed breed dogs came running after
It.
I heard of record deer up north weighing in excess Of 400# and I told My father that we just witnessed one of the biggest white tails that will ever walk the planet.
Too bad archery hadn't yet started when we saw it.

I found a guy on Johns Mountain WMA that couldn't take it anymore. He was sitting in his Cadillac with two hoses ran from each exaust into both windows. He had rolled the windows all the way up and duct taped the openings. His family reported him missing on a Sunday evening and I found him on Tuesday with the car still running. In the back seat was an Ace hardware bag with the receipt for the hose and the duct tape. He was in his late 60's

I found a guy on Johns Mountain WMA that couldn't take it anymore. He was sitting in his Cadillac with two hoses ran from each exaust into both windows. He had rolled the windows all the way up and duct taped the openings. His family reported him missing on a Sunday evening and I found him on Tuesday with the car still running. In the back seat was an Ace hardware bag with the receipt for the hose and the duct tape. He was in his late 60's
Damn. That's messed up. There is always hope.

Back
Top Bottom