• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found something?

Found a bullet lodged a log

Attachments

• 0225120919a.jpg
    0225120919a.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 146
I found an old black car once, it was in an area so thick with trees & bamboo I didn't even see it till I was about 10ft from it. It's been so long ago I can't be sure but seems like it was an old late 40's Dodge or Plymouth. The interior was pretty much gone, trees were growing up through the bottom but out the windows, not through the top. Found out later it belonged to the guy's father who's land I was on, he had completely forgot the car was out there.

I found an old black car once, it was in an area so thick with trees & bamboo I didn't even see it till I was about 10ft from it. It's been so long ago I can't be sure but seems like it was an old late 40's Dodge or Plymouth. The interior was pretty much gone, trees were growing up through the bottom but out the windows, not through the top. Found out later it belonged to the guy's father who's land I was on, he had completely forgot the car was out there.
I found an old car like that too .

But it was pushed off in a bigole hole\well.

Found mañy a moonshine still. An a huge groudhawg in South Fulton co. As well as a good bit of bear sign.

Found an old iron axe head.

Found a poachers stash of 2 compound bows with arrows ,od field jacket that fit me and some binoculars .

Found some weed about head high.

Found a goat skull with a drop of blood on it from the doe I was tracking .

Found a few old cemeteries .

Found a few drop antlers over the years .

Dried up lake full of big trees.

I found an old car like that too .

But it was pushed off in a bigole hole\well.

Found mañy a moonshine still. An a huge groudhawg in South Fulton co. As well as a good bit of bear sign.

Found an old iron axe head.

Found a poachers stash of 2 compound bows with arrows ,od field jacket that fit me and some binoculars .

Found some weed about head high.

Found a goat skull with a drop of blood on it from the doe I was tracking .

Found a few old cemeteries .

Found a few drop antlers over the years .

Dried up lake full of big trees.
That's a whole lotta stuff! I've found other stuff, just not very interesting stuff. The best things I've found to me though were shed antlers.

Back
Top Bottom