• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found something?

Found a Winchester Pump shotgun last year. It was leaning up against a tree as I was walking in. Had a LE buddy run the #'s and of course it came back stolen out of Forsyth co I believe. I quickly let the local PD come pick it up....

There apparently was a camp in one of my daddy's pastures of native Americans. He did some grating once and we picked up slews of flint and some complete arrowheads. I have found many cool old bottles and once found a complete cup from a childs tea set. It was glass not plastic. Some cool drift wood pieces that I kept. A bucks skull with much of the rack intact. My brother in law and nephew found the coolest back in the 90's....an alligator skull that is over 20 inches wide! This thing is huge. It came home to rest in my sisters flower garden.

PVC 200 yards from flint river in middle of swamp

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 61
Arrowheads obviously made by the same person. Two sets were found within feet of each other and both are very similar. One set has a characteristic protrusion on one side that must have been left intentionally to prevent the head from splitting and backing up into the arrow shaft or spear upon impact.

Back
Top Bottom