• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fountain pens and fine writing instruments

Love fine pens. I have an old Sterling Parker convertable and a Pelikan as well as a Waterman All with the 18kt gold nibs. Need to practice my handwriting again too.Thanks for the inspiration.

My only one. It was turned by a gentleman out of Alabama, its Elder wood. I love it.
IMG_0416.JPG

I have a couple collectible Pelikans and Merlins would be willing to trade for firearms or accessories? Also have an old Parker Duofold set that I picked up to have restored would part with. If interested send me a PM.

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." Mat 10:34

My parents gave me a Mont Blanc Meisterstuck fountain pen in 1995 when I finished law school. Not sure which model, but it sits on my desk. I made a (poorly crafted) desk set designed for that pen. I occasionally clean it and use it for a while. I'll do that tomorrow, thanks to Patronus! I wish I had the time to quietly develop my penmanship to the point of justifying the regular use of a fine writing instrument.

I worked with a man who noticed the Meisterstuck in my shirt pocket. He had a roller of the same model and commented that "It's the only pen I use all the time that's too expensive to lose."

Thanks for getting me interested again! A fine writing instrument is very much like an excellent gun -- an engineering work of art.

Back
Top Bottom