• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fourth of July challenge

leechnilk1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Going to call people out.

Why are there far more posts and comments in the Firearms Chat section than there are in Training and Tactics?

Are most Georgia Firearms owners a bunch of "collectors"? I am here every day and I have a great appreciation for the wealth of knowledge on this board. I have learned an amazing amount of valuable information from the great people here, but that is only one small part of being a free man.

The World we find ourselves in this year is far more serious than many years before. Do the people here truly realize that the founding fathers of our nation were signing their own death warrants when they signed the declaration? They were telling the greatest power in the universe "No!". Their very lives were on the line.

I'm as much of a coward as any comfortable man, but I train every single day. I come here and I learn from guys with far more intelligence and wisdom than myself. I am no one. I am nothing, yet I am one thing. I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen who can talk endlessly day in and day out about every possible firearm, but can't spare a mere $300 a year for a range membership.

I'm not really saying this to any of you guys as much as I am to myself from a few years ago. We as a community should be ashamed of ourselves in some ways. Guns don't make anyone a hard man to rule over. Training does.

My name is Chris and I train every single day. Anyone that wants to work please feel free to pm me and we can work together. Anyone on here that owns more than one weapon and no range membership, please check yourself. Your countrymen need you.

Happy fourth.

Going to call people out.

Why are there far more posts and comments in the Firearms Chat section than there are in Training and Tactics?

Are most Georgia Firearms owners a bunch of "collectors"? I am here every day and I have a great appreciation for the wealth of knowledge on this board. I have learned an amazing amount of valuable information from the great people here, but that is only one small part of being a free man.

The World we find ourselves in this year is far more serious than many years before. Do the people here truly realize that the founding fathers of our nation were signing their own death warrants when they signed the declaration? They were telling the greatest power in the universe "No!". Their very lives were on the line.

I'm as much of a coward as any comfortable man, but I train every single day. I come here and I learn from guys with far more intelligence and wisdom than myself. I am no one. I am nothing, yet I am one thing. I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen who can talk endlessly day in and day out about every possible firearm, but can't spare a mere $300 a year for a range membership.

I'm not really saying this to any of you guys as much as I am to myself from a few years ago. We as a community should be ashamed of ourselves in some ways. Guns don't make anyone a hard man to rule over. Training does.

My name is Chris and I train every single day. Anyone that wants to work please feel free to pm me and we can work together. Anyone on here that owns more than one weapon and no range membership, please check yourself. Your countrymen need you.

Happy fourth.
Give us a rundown of the things you train at everyday .

Give us a rundown of the things you train at everyday .

At first it was snap shooting. Just coming up from low ready and putting the dot on target and hitting it. Now, it's largely things I am terrible at doing. Transitions to weak side shooting and positions that I find uncomfortable. I still work my pistol shooting daily and think I will go to my grave trying to be better at it.

Over the past three years the only thing I can claim is the ability to actually run my carbine, the ability to keep it Fed and running. Sometimes I hit the target, sometimes I hit it faster than others.

Back
Top Bottom