• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia busted

In March 2013, the ATF, accompanied by local and state officers, searched the home of Myers on the basis he might have explosives that violated federal law. At the same time, the ATF said officers searched the 60-acre farm of Myers’ father, Lamar Myers. The search did not lead to any charges.

So now if anyone MIGHT have something or MIGHT do something is good enough for a federal search warrant? All this smells of rotten fish to me.

If he was having drugs mailed to himself, well he's a dumbass.

I never understand why people video themselves doing things that are illegal i.e manufactoring and detonating explosive devices and especially posting it anywhere on the internet. Why draw attention?

When I was BASE jumping, I never videoed any of my bandit (illegal) jumps because I didn't want to provide the evidence to LE if I got caught. No problem videoing and posting the legal ones like New River Gorge Bridge on Bridge Day or Twin Falls, ID.

I never understand why people video themselves doing things that are illegal i.e manufactoring and detonating explosive devices and especially posting it anywhere on the internet. Why draw attention?

When I was BASE jumping, I never videoed any of my bandit (illegal) jumps because I didn't want to provide the evidence to LE if I got caught. No problem videoing and posting the legal ones like New River Gorge Bridge on Bridge Day or Twin Falls, ID.
Show us some of the legal ones!

3Way BASE.jpg
BASE Pull.jpg
Base Jump.jpg

Here's a few pics from Bridge Day at New River Gorge WV

Several different alphabet agencies have obviously been chomping at the bit to nail him for a long time.

It makes you wonder why he would risk ordering illegal drugs through the mail.

....or if he even did it at all.

i don't personally know this dude, but i found his youtube videos humourous at times.... but i guess i don't understand.... if i were a "high profile" suspect under the GBI, feds, or any microscope by johnny law, why in the hell would anyone do something to make them stand out even more, or to do something as stupid as order drugs through the mail?

This smells of a set up/excuse to raid his place. He receives illegal drugs to a PO box and that somehow justifies a warrant to search for guns and explosives because illegal drug users can't have guns at his home? I'm not buying it. Shady government **** at work on this one. Especially when they already raided him once before and even his Dad's property and got nothing.

200.webp

Back
Top Bottom