• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia busted

Post Office has all kinds of 'security automation' in their sorting facilities these days. It's primarily to detect bombs and such, but it'll do just fine for drugs.

I never understand why people video themselves doing things that are illegal i.e manufactoring and detonating explosive devices and especially posting it anywhere on the internet. Why draw attention?

When I was BASE jumping, I never videoed any of my bandit (illegal) jumps because I didn't want to provide the evidence to LE if I got caught. No problem videoing and posting the legal ones like New River Gorge Bridge on Bridge Day or Twin Falls, ID.
I dont think he ever did anything illegal in his videos. The feds raided him the first time and found zero. I think he was setup by them this time

I dont think he ever did anything illegal in his videos. The feds raided him the first time and found zero. I think he was setup by them this time
When you create what appears to be improvised explosives and destruction devices and put it on youtube you are asking for the ATF to come sniffing around. Provoke the bull and you might get the horn.

When you create what appears to be improvised explosives and destruction devices and put it on youtube you are asking for the ATF to come sniffing around. Provoke the bull and you might get the horn.
His channel was going strong since 2010 and no raids until 2013 (3 weeks after sandy hoax) I think they were trying to find evidence pertaining to his producer being executed yet came up empty handed since tannerite is in no way illegal and sold at sporting goods stores. Ive met kyle a few times and definitely feel he is a pretty standup guy and without a doubt intelligent enough not to "order" illegal substances via the mail :) This was a setup to confiscate weapons. Yes you do put yourself "out there" making videos but thousands of others do it daily also. Being worth around 3 mill at age 30 isnt such a bad thing for him.

His channel was going strong since 2010 and no raids until 2013 (3 weeks after sandy hoax) I think they were trying to find evidence pertaining to his producer being executed yet came up empty handed since tannerite is in no way illegal and sold at sporting goods stores. Ive met kyle a few times and definitely feel he is a pretty standup guy and without a doubt intelligent enough not to "order" illegal substances via the mail :) This was a setup to confiscate weapons. Yes you do put yourself "out there" making videos but thousands of others do it daily also. Being worth around 3 mill at age 30 isnt such a bad thing for him.

I've known a few people that got busted and were "intelligent" enough to not. I'll wait for the facts to come out. There are plenty of conspiracies but not everything is a conspiracy.

I will say this is would be a perfect 'setup' crime. Fly to a legal pot state and mail the stuff to the victim. Tip off the cops or hope the PO catches it.

The person at the receiving end doesn't even get a chance to figure out what's inside the 'mystery package' they just got from CO, and bang, they are busted.

Back
Top Bottom