• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia is out of prison.

I feel soooooo much safer.........

I can’t wait until y’all run into one of these “trained” officers that can smell a faint odor, which gives them probable cause to toss your car. After they remove everything from your vehicle and don’t find ****, then leave and you can repack your car on the side of the interstate.

I feel safer every day knowing this happens.

That has actually happened to me. In the middle of nowhere west Texas. I was on the way to Ft. Carson, CO from Ft. Hood with everything I owned at the time packed in my car. Got stopped because my car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were looking for supposedly.

That has actually happened to me. In the middle of nowhere west Texas. I was on the way to Ft. Carson, CO from Ft. Hood with everything I owned at the time packed in my car. Got stopped because my car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were looking for supposedly.
When I was in supervision, my guys and gals put it all back together if they didn’t find anything. Surprising how the cars weren’t just “Tossed” after that.

When I was in supervision, my guys and gals put it all back together if they didn’t find anything. Surprising how the cars weren’t just “Tossed” after that.

A bunny cop stopped one of our pickups near a state gameland. The truck easily had over 1,000 pounds of trash and construction debris.

Said "cop" called for assistance and accused the driver of having poached deer and hiding it under the trash.

They pulled it ALL out anf threw it in the ditch as the driver looked on. They found nothing and told him he could go, so he did!

2 greenjeans spent several hours picking up their mess.

marijuana possession is such a petty dumb charge. FPS Russia shipping it to his house I find hard to believe, but when you smoke dope alot it can cloud your judgement. The ATF doesn't even prosecute federal weed law in states like California, Colorado etc.. its such crock of **** they need to just legalize it federally.

He was dumb as **** if he really did send dope to his house through the mail after a ATF raid and while he's in possession of Title II Class II/III firearms. Like you gotta be a ****ing retard to do that, its really hard to believe.

marijuana possession is such a petty dumb charge. FPS Russia shipping it to his house I find hard to believe, but when you smoke dope alot it can cloud your judgement. The ATF doesn't even prosecute federal weed law in states like California, Colorado etc.. its such crock of **** they need to just legalize it federally.

He was dumb as **** if he really did send dope to his house through the mail after a ATF raid and while he's in possession of Title II Class II/III firearms. Like you gotta be a ****ing retard to do that, its really hard to believe.
Go back to my previous post. Again, know him personally. He's not a dummy. He's had a target on his back, ever since he became popular. Y'all believe what you want, and I'll stick with what I know. ****s been downhill ever since Keith was murdered

Go back to my previous post. Again, know him personally. He's not a dummy. He's had a target on his back, ever since he became popular. Y'all believe what you want, and I'll stick with what I know. ****s been downhill ever since Keith was murdered

Where did he get the money to have 400 grand in toys?

that sucks man, its a mysterious story though, the whole murder portion. On his videos he seemed like a easy going fellow. Its a-shame if he was targeted by the alphabet

Back
Top Bottom