• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Frame/Receiver & Pistol Brace Update

Well, bad news for gun rights (to some extent, depending on how the final Rules are written),
but thanks to you and to the Guns & Gadgets channel for bringing this new development to our attention.

Well, if they're thinking about passing a new law (or rule... same thing for all practical purposes)
that would make you a felon for doing something that has never been a crime before,
you should give a **** .

Well, if they're thinking about passing a new law (or rule... same thing for all practical purposes)
that would make you a felon for doing something that has never been a crime before,
you should give a **** .
What I have is legal and was when I bought it. They don’t get to make arbitrary rules. Large format pistols and braces are in common use.

I'm sick and tired of trying to stay "within the law" when the law is an arbitrary decision that changes from year to year. When you are a youngster, you make your decisions based on what your mother and father tell you is right and wrong. Once you grow up, you find out that things are NOT black and white, they can't always be boiled down to right and wrong...things are more complicated than that.

I realize that it is necessary to follow the rule of law because that is how we maintain a civilized society but it blows my mind that some dip****/group of dip****s make decisions (that aren't based on real need or any greater need) and I am required to abide or pay the consequences..... F em!

Rant over

Back
Top Bottom