• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Franklin Armory BFSIII Binary Firing System III Trigger @ $340

I'd have to go back and read the new bump-stock rule again, but I seem to remember it being worded so that it doesn't apply to binary triggers as-is. I could be mis-remembering though, it's been a long time now.

Of course the reality is that the ATF can come out with opinion that could ban almost anything. If a binary gets used in a crime, and the media figures out that it was, I'm sure the ATF will change their opinion on them as well. Or a 'brace' attached to a pistol.

The last wording I saw was “Rate of fire increasing devices.”

That was the FL law that Bloomberg's groups are pushing. That covers everything from bump-stocks to trigger jobs.

The ATF ruling was specifically around the definition of a 'trigger pull' and using recoil to fire a gun 'automatically'.

I love the stickers they send with the trigger assy...Big Red warning sticker to place around the selector switch..What moron would use that?

Errr... me?

I used it on the AR I built to test out my Franklin. It makes it stand out so I know which of the several Aero Precision ARs has that installed.

Why does that make anything 'bad'? If the triggers are legal they serves a useful purpose of telling you how the new selector switch works. If they get banned I guess I can peel it off. Doesn't seem like an issue to me...

Errr... me?

I used it on the AR I built to test out my Franklin. It makes it stand out so I know which of the several Aero Precision ARs has that installed.

Why does that make anything 'bad'? If the triggers are legal they serves a useful purpose of telling you how the new selector switch works. If they get banned I guess I can peel it off. Doesn't seem like an issue to me...
Easy way to tell is the design on the selector switch, it has a hole in the middle. Standard does not.

True,
but this is a range toy so other people are shooting probably more than I am. I'll be the first to admit it is a bit gaudy though. I almost wonder if they looked at it as advertising?

Back
Top Bottom