• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Franklin Armory Binary Trigger

I had a paintball gun with a trigger like that back in the 90's. The rate of fire was pretty awesome after a little practice.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

As someone who has access to a M16 pretty much any time I want I say don't waste your money. Go rent a M16 for an hour or so. The novelty of full auto fire wears off pretty quick. Honestly the M16 has ruined AR15s for me. The M16 is no fun to shoot other than a mag or two showing off, and the semi auto guns feel like something is missing.

I could see buying a real full auto gun as an investment, and if you can have fun with that investment even better. That said, the M16 was kinda my dream gun and once I got access to one it kind of killed it for me. Throwing 10 dollars away in 3 seconds gets old quick.

I watched a bunch of youtube vids on this one and a similar one made by another company that I can't remember now.

I'd be in if it was around $100 or so, but at $400+ they can count me out.

They are fun to shoot. A buddy of mine has got one. It's easy to outrun the reset and end up with a slack trigger in binary mode. I wouldn't put one in a rifle I was going to do anything serious with.

Back
Top Bottom