• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Franklin or Liddell

I think if Chuck changed his game to be more wrestling oriented, he could string together a few wins. He is a very under rated wrestler and he is getting to be too slow for his type of striking to work anymore.

Either way it will be a better fight to watch than the leaning match that was Rampage/Rashad.

I disagree. This fight will be worse. Both are counter strikers that have been timid as of late, and a loss on either ones record would make them very irrelevant at this point. Franklin is way to smart to get KO'ed by Chuck and Franklin also lacks one punch knock out power (Save for Quarry) and is not aggressive enough anymore to put together more than a 3 punch combination. I predict Franklin by a close and very boring decision.

I disagree. This fight will be worse. Both are counter strikers that have been timid as of late, and a loss on either ones record would make them very irrelevant at this point. Franklin is way to smart to get KO'ed by Chuck and Franklin also lacks one punch knock out power (Save for Quarry) and is not aggressive enough anymore to put together more than a 3 punch combination. I predict Franklin by a close and very boring decision.

I obviously know nothing.

Back
Top Bottom