• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fraud Alert! Firearmssuppliers.com

I entered my debit card visa info tonight and they told me the machine wasn’t working. When they gave me their PayPal and asked to send friends and family, I got a red flag. Just canceled my debit card. Very thankful for this thread. They're using an address out of Virginia. Can't believe the extent they went to on this. One of the most legit looking fraud sites I've ever seen.
Good info thanks, personally I never do firearms alcohol or fuel, for anything but cash!

Good info thanks, personally I never do firearms alcohol or fuel, for anything but cash!
There is more fraudulent activity in Virginia than you can imagine. I don't know what the deal is but I got scammed first few months I was here. The phone scams are off the charts. I lived in Atlanta from 1989 to 2019 and never even attempted to get scammed. I try to get scammed 2 or 3 times a day here. It freaking ridiculous.

1659187737180.png

Nigeria... what a surprise!

There is more fraudulent activity in Virginia than you can imagine. I don't know what the deal is but I got scammed first few months I was here. The phone scams are off the charts. I lived in Atlanta from 1989 to 2019 and never even attempted to get scammed. I try to get scammed 2 or 3 times a day here. It freaking ridiculous.
Scammers... try me about 15 times a day because of my age, when I have some time and the want to mess with them I will!..but most of the time I just tell them to go f—- them selves..lol

Back
Top Bottom