• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FREE AMMO .357 & 38 Special (Hornady Critical Defense & RWS plinking ammo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FREE AMMO .357 & 38 Special (Hornady Critical Defense & RWS plinking ammo)

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .357 Rem Mag & .38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have some free ammo. It was given to me so I'm not going to try to make a buck off of it. The only catch is that you have to get it from me in Warner Robins, GA. I'm not shipping and I'm not road tripping.

.357 Rem Mag
1 box .357 Rem Mag (20 rounds) of Hornady Critical Defense (125-grain FTX)

.38 Special
1 box and some change (67 rounds) of RWS "Match" FMJ Flat Nose. This has an Ace Hardware sticker on it and I can't remember the last time Ace Hardware sold ammo. I'm sure it's just fine.

Terms: This is free. I didn't pay for it. Some people want to give something in return when I post stuff for free but I don't care. I just don't want to see this go to waste. If you're one of those people though, I love me some BBQ so a bottle of BBQ sauce or your favorite rib or boston butt rub/seasoning would be totally acceptable but completely unnecessary.

Location: Pick up in Warner Robins, GA. I won't ship and I won't road-trip.

Contact: I don't have a phone while I'm working and have no access to email on the weekends when I go hunting. Best way to reach me is to shoot me a text message at 315-783-9904. I don't carry on conversations via text because I have a flip-phone so expect a call-back. You can also reach me at idsman75@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom