• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Booth for ODT10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't supposed to be in town but now I can make it. I'd bring showoff Smiffs, selling stuff, giveaway stuff and have a good ol time setting my ODT brethren.

:becky:
I asked for compelling arguments and
Your pretty smiff collection spread across that table is the most compelling argument I can think of. Don't think it can be topped so the Booth is yours to do with as you please.

Save a corner for NWSharpshooter NWSharpshooter 's $900 glock and $1500 bushy.

Hope everyone has a blast!

I asked for compelling arguments and
Your pretty smiff collection spread across that table is the most compelling argument I can think of. Don't think it can be topped so the Booth is yours to do with as you please.

Save a corner for NWSharpshooter NWSharpshooter 's $900 glock and $1500 bushy.

Hope everyone has a blast!
Sorry you won't be there man.

I thought about a table or booth as I have about a ton of brass to sell. Then I decided I don't want to lug a ton of brass out to a show.
You'd just have 400 people with bad breath regaling you with tales of how much they can "pick up fer free at muh gun club/WMA range" or how they "rumember buyin' brass fer a penny apiece in 1983."

Then you have to haul it back to your house/shop.

Sorry you won't be there man.
It got moved so many times I forgot the date. Have a cabin rented for 3 days on the flint next weekend.

I could easily cancel it, but as much as I love you guys spending a 70° early April weekend fishing and conoeing the river just sounds much better than a trip to Metro Atlanta :lol:

Hope everyone has a blast though!

It got moved so many times I forgot the date. Have a cabin rented for 3 days on the flint next weekend.

I could easily cancel it, but as much as I love you guys spending a 70° early April weekend fishing and conoeing the river just sounds much better than a trip to Metro Atlanta :lol:

Hope everyone has a blast though!
There is no way I'd trade a weekend fishing for a private neckbeard festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom