• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FREE BULLET OFFER -- www.midatlanticbullets.com

midatlantic_bullets

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
We manufacture MATCH GRADE Cast Bullets, and would like to extend a couple special offers to ODT MEMBERS ONLY…. so that you consider trying and using our products. I really want to get folks to know the type of quality we offer and I think this might help.

So here is the deal……

Introductory Offer (9/23-10/7): We will provide 100 free tips per person who registers on our site. If you are already registered, just use your existing ID to place the order. You will be required to pay the $5.00 USPS shipping…but the bullets are totally free!!!!

You login/register and then place an online order for 100 bullets. Tell us in the comments area provided that you are an ODT member. We will credit the price of your bullets back to your credit card on the same day you place the order. Sorry, it’s a computer software limitation.

If you, by chance, try to place multiple orders we will only honor the first one we receive and your other orders will be cancelled and monies refunded.

Standing Offer (starting 9/23/2011): We love ODT and even though we are new here, we really appreciate all the reloaders and shooters on the board. We want to extend a standing product discount that can be triggered by entering the Coupon Code “ODT” when you check out. The coupon code provides for a 6% discount off the purchase price of all products ordered from us.

Please don’t put us out of business by widely distributing this coupon code…Our prices are already very competitive. This is all about appreciating ODT members.
You can start using the coupon code anytime.

Have fun and be safe……

Last edited:
Great deal on a nice product but does your company make rifle bullets? I'm not quite set up for pistol yet.

Going to place my order!!!.....They provide a real good quality product at a real good price............Take advantage of this great offer!! you will not be disappointed!!

Buyer beware! I placed an order Thursday before last and my account was billed on Friday a day later.
I called the following Wednesday and I was told that they were going be shipped out that same day.
Going on the second week and still have not gotten the bullets!
Now mind you this was for a 1000 heads and the total was almost 80$
2 different points!
1) When a company charges you card your product should be shipped that day (there is a law that states that)
2) When you tell a person that it's being shipped out the day you call you ship it.
Maybe next time I will buy from Friendswood I normally get bullets from them in 3 days and there from TX.

Back
Top Bottom