Free DIY pistol and rifle 80% build DVDs to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
Hey what's up... I have another giveaway bundle here for all ODT members.

These are some do-it-yourself DVD's on building your own pistols using 80% lowers (Glock and 1911) and AR-15 rifle. They are published by Frank Mitchell's Family Survival Society and UGAR LLC.

There is also an informational DVD about making a self defense shoot-or-don't-shoot decision and some ideas to help you back it up in court.

Hopefully you can read the disc descriptions in the photos.

Please reply if you'd like to be included in the giveaway.

After one week, I'll pick one random person out of the total responses like I did last time. Please don't reply more than once, all ODT members who respond get one equal chance. We can all see if you're replying multiple times anyway.

If you are the random winner, please be prepared to pay a reasonable shipping fee, unless you can meet somewhere close by me.

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_E1421.jpg

IMG_E1422.jpg

Disclaimers: The "Bulletproof Legal Defense" DVD content is not to be taken as actual legal advice. Please consult your own self defense attorney for specific questions and advice. Regarding the three firearm building DVDs, by using the information on these DVDs you agree to follow federal law and the laws of your state, county and city regarding firearms. It is up to you to ensure you are working within those laws. If you are not a federal firearms manufacturer licensee, it is illegal to give away, sell or ship any firearms you manufacture using these methods -- they are for your own personal use only. You agree to hold harmless the retailer, publisher, distributor (me, in this case) and author of this material for any damages the viewer of this information may incur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom