• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Dog

Willy Leadwell

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I've got to find this dog a new home. ASAP.

Half lab half boxer. He's very rambunctious & playful, but has no problems whatsoever with kids or other animals. He just wants to play. A lot. He's about 10 months old, fixed, shots, wormed and has a microchip that I've never registered.

He's pretty smart and did extremely well with crate training as a small puppy, but the bigger he got the more time he spent outside and the less time we spent training him. He can't be contained by a 4 foot chain link fence, this is the main reason I have to find hi a new home. He would make someone a very good dog, but needs more time, attention and space than I can provide him. He will chew the baseboards up if he gets too bored. He needs training, but I have managed to train him not to jump on the back door, scratch, get on the furniture, etc. He likes to jump out of the yard, stays gone for a while and comes back all scratched up. I just don't have the appropriate time or place for him. He came home with fleas a couple weeks ago. He's been treated and got rid of the fleas, but still healing up where he scratched himself up pretty good.

IMG_9200.JPG

IMG_8428.JPG

I got cussed out by my neighbor last night. I let the dog out and he hopped the fence and tried to play with them.

They're cat people, so...

This dog needs to be around other dogs.

How big is he right now?
I'd guess 40lbs. About the size of a smaller lab, but leaner. He got big quick, I thought he was gonna be huge, but I think he's just about full grown now. He's pretty lean and tall. Very athletic build. He's the fastest damn dog I've ever seen.

The bottom pic was a couple months ago. The top one is current but he wouldn't hold still when I was trying to get a better pic.

He has learned a few commands. He'll sit, lay down, come(sometimes), go to bed. But only for me. He won't listen to the kids or neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom