• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free FFL Transfers for ODT members

I have used them for transfers and I always try to pick something I can use too at their shop. It's probably already moved upstairs from the back basement area.

More space and opens to the main street should bring in more window shoppers.

RamRod speaks the truth. They are upstairs now. The layout may be weird for a while because the office (front of the store) is being shared by the owner's other (non-gun related) business. The central corridor leads back to a small display area, at least for now. Try to coordinate your FFL transfers through Deb only for the time being, as Brian (the manager) has been involved with some outside travels recently. Yes, try to buy something during your visit so we can keep the free transfers coming. Be patient with them also with their fluctuating staff and plan pickups along a pre-agreed schedule. Finally, come see them at upcoming gun shows - perhaps I will be working with them. Stan

I've been dealing with Deb and Brian for quite a while now. They are great!

And every time I do a transfer, I buy something. They have to put in work for the transfer so please don't walk out without buying something!

The last time I was in there, it was all I could do not to pick up a Chris Reeve small Sebenza 21.

I really enjoy 4th Armory. Although their selection isn't that large, it's all good, high quality stuff.

The last time I was in there, it was all I could do not to pick up a Chris Reeve small Sebenza 21.

I really enjoy 4th Armory. Although their selection isn't that large, it's all good, high quality stuff.

You have good taste Darren! Adam, the owner is a big Chris Reeve fan. I went to the Shot Show with him last year and he indoctrinated me. I am not a super big knife guy, but now have a small Sabenza of my own. He is an authorized Chris Reeve dealer, so get in touch with him if you want to order something special. As you probably know, most of their products have a waiting list. Fourth Armory will get you hooked up! Stan

I just want to add I really enjoy going to 4th Armory as well even though it's way outta the way for me. He even built a lower for me for the price of his lower & parts!

Back
Top Bottom