• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free firearm transfers

Thanks to everybody that has responded so positively. It's really encouraging to read your comments and I've enjoyed personally speaking to several of you on the phone. If we can help any of you out please let us know. Me and my team will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Thanks again,
Aaron
HEROES Tactical
www.heroestactical.com

Hello Potenza,

I am active duty military and operate HEROES Tactical primarily on the internet from my home office. I hope to one day move into a brick and mortar location, but for now I am enjoying the low overhead and passing the savings on to my customers. I do have several local customers that come by to pick up products by appointment and visit for a while. If you have any particular items that you are interested in please let me know and we will do all that we can do to help. Shoot me over a PM and I will give you all of my personal contact information.

Thanks for your interest!

Aaron
HEROES Tactical
www.heroestactical.com

Aaron what a great thing to do for people. One of the hassles when buying firearms online is the transfer. I've never done it myself but will need to in the future I'm sure. I would have already by now if it wasn't for the transfer part. I'm in a very rural area. I only wish you were here in Louisiana.

Great deal! I'm going to have a transfer done by you for CERTAIN. GREAT website too! You'll reap what you sow and I think many of us will really appreciate what you're doing.

I really appreciate that Mayoke. It has been a blast meeting so many new friends over the past few weeks since starting this promotion. When you get ready just let me know.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Aaron
HEROES Tactical

Back
Top Bottom