• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Forum Avatar for Supporters

Of course I can add cake but you're back at the end of the line now. I need a break from that one, LOL. Glad you like it, it's probably my greatest ODT achievement yet.

For the rest of you that PM'd me, I should get to you all in the next few evenings.

love the avatars. If you feel up for it, I'd like a Medieval Shield, Heraldry Style, maybe with AR15style silhoutte. I like Black and Red. that off to a corner, with the main portion being the constitution.

that or the constitution background with a large Bear holding an AR in the foreground.

It was late and I had just driven 500 miles. Guess I was s little slap happy. I was crying I was laughing so hard as I typed it out. Never thought you would actually do it.

You did an amazing job. Looks great. I will use it with honor.

If you can pull off that request, everybody else should be a piece of cake.

Ooh, maybe it needs cake?

hell i was sitting by myself laughing out loud at this when i seen what you asked for and the pic that was presented. That was freaking funny

hell i was sitting by myself laughing out loud at this when i seen what you asked for and the pic that was presented. That was freaking funny

It was the most random stuff I could think of. The midget at the end was all me though. I thought, "Oh she midget with big hooties!" That would be awesome. I figured he would tell me to get a life ;)

It was the most random stuff I could think of. The midget at the end was all me though. I thought, "Oh she midget with big hooties!" That would be awesome. I figured he would tell me to get a life ;)

still lmao, guess this is one of those moments where it is better to be carefull for what you ask for LOL

i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_NWSharpshooter.jpg

Did no one notice that the guinea pig is hiking it's leg on the the midget as if to mark it's territory. Dang, I work so hard on the little details...

Actually, now I see that I messed up a layer and cut Trex's leg off. Oops.

Here it is fixed and upgraded with cake as requested:

i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_NWSharpshooter2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom