• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Forum Avatar for Supporters

any body notice the top two dominoes are a 6 and a 9. Perv ;)

HAHAHA! remind me of this

www.wearysloth.com_Gallery_ActorsN_64837.gif

I do have one question.

What is this
[Broken External Image]:

The white and blue thing. It is not in the original image.

Your web-fu is weak. That other picture you posted is not the original image, it's cropped.
The actual original is on my computer only because I took that picture at last year's ODT Annual Gunshow & Scenic Boat Ride (where I lost all my guns). I assumed it was NWSharpshooter's date, but maybe she was just another ODT groupie. To protect other members pictured in the original, I cannot post it publicly.

For those of you waiting on an avatar... response to this has been better than expected. There's a line of 5 or 6 still and I'm working my way through. I don't want to close this thread, but if any other supporters want to get in line, you'll just have to be patient.

Thread reopened: I have time for a few tonight so if you're a supporter and want some avatar work, let me know.

I think this is awesome so I got you something (iffin you want it!)

specialhen.png

Hen of Fame

Only 5 others have one of these

Open for business again. OS gave me the golden hen for this thread and I just made another deal on ODT so I've got time for more avatars.

If you want some custom work on an avatar and you're a supporter, let me know what you want and I'll whip something together. PMs or posting here is fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom