• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Free & Free,Free Free & Free. All sorts of stuff, tools, furniture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddlee30

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free &amp; Free,Free Free &amp; Free. All sorts of stuff, tools, furniture...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is the deal, my wifes grandmother had to be moved closer to us. We need to empty the house out and get it on the market asap. There is a bunch of stuff that is still in really good condition, somethings may be slightly older but well taken care of. Things such as hand tools, vintage furniture, glass ware , mason jars, tons of garden tools...etc There is simply no room for all of the stuff in her new home so we must get rid of it all or throw it away.

I hate the idea of throwing things away, and would much rather people take what they want and/or need. So if you would like to come by for freebies or know anyone please text me for the address. The house is located in Dawsonville right off of HWY 53 close to the outlet malls. I will be at the house this Saturday 8/21 from 9am to 12pm, cannot and will not stay past 12 (my sons b-day), if you cant make it out Saturday I will try and come up on Sunday after church and hang out for a while. Please text me at 404 409-5984.

FYI the house will be on the market soon, its 5,000 sqft house on 5 acres I believe, private wooded lot, pm me if u you know anyone looking to buy.
20210805_121504.jpg

Pictures:
20210805_123139.jpg
20210805_121432.jpg
20210805_123431.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thank you everyone for the info
We did consider an estate company to come in, but just felt like there wasn't enough to justify that, perhaps we were wrong.

Sorry to hear she has to be moved but AWESOME to hear your there for her!

Great Gesture!

Could you post a little information on the house? Size, rooms, etc....

I wish I could add more stuff to my collection. But I know BLIP BLIP should be interested.
Yeah, she and her Grandmother have always been close.

The house is master on main, 3 oversized bedroom and walk in closets up, 4 1/2 baths, screened porch, large basement with workshop and walk out, partially cleared lot for yard space and large shed with poured pad to the shed, the rest of the lot has been left wooded for privacy, cannot be seen well from the street. Carpet will most likely be torn out and replaced. In great condition. Could use updating in master bath imho. I can get some pics to you if you or someone you know might have interest.

Thanks!

Big THANK YOU ! To everyone that came out this morning , thanks for showing up/helping and most of all thank you everyone for the respect shown while there. It was a little tough for my wife being there and watching the process. She mentioned how nice and respectful everyone was, so thanks ODT !

That being said there is still more stuff up for grabs, we will be there again tomorrow morning at 10am, please come by or send someone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom