• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Free & Free,Free Free & Free. All sorts of stuff, tools, furniture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddlee30

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free &amp; Free,Free Free &amp; Free. All sorts of stuff, tools, furniture...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is the deal, my wifes grandmother had to be moved closer to us. We need to empty the house out and get it on the market asap. There is a bunch of stuff that is still in really good condition, somethings may be slightly older but well taken care of. Things such as hand tools, vintage furniture, glass ware , mason jars, tons of garden tools...etc There is simply no room for all of the stuff in her new home so we must get rid of it all or throw it away.

I hate the idea of throwing things away, and would much rather people take what they want and/or need. So if you would like to come by for freebies or know anyone please text me for the address. The house is located in Dawsonville right off of HWY 53 close to the outlet malls. I will be at the house this Saturday 8/21 from 9am to 12pm, cannot and will not stay past 12 (my sons b-day), if you cant make it out Saturday I will try and come up on Sunday after church and hang out for a while. Please text me at 404 409-5984.

FYI the house will be on the market soon, its 5,000 sqft house on 5 acres I believe, private wooded lot, pm me if u you know anyone looking to buy.
20210805_121504.jpg

Pictures:
20210805_123139.jpg
20210805_121432.jpg
20210805_123431.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thank you so much for coming out !! Great to meet and chat with you ! Also thanks for the ammo and lure !!!!!!

(Man.....you weren't lying.....I met big Mike :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom