• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Husqvarna String Trimmer *GONE*

UptaCamp

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
158   0
Reaction score
Husqvarna 22r string Trimmer for free. Doesn't run, but was told it needs a carb rebuild. I live in Gainesville and can't come meet elsewhere. This should be a good corona isolation project for you.

IMG_20200405_123125.jpg
IMG_20200405_123130.jpg

These arent hard to rebuild. You can call Husqie and they will likely send you a kit for free, they have for me. Probably has dried up ethanol gas in it. It gums up the tiny holes and ports.
I would take it but too far.
Good luck !

I ran a Husqvarna 22r until it was 28 years old. It was held together with zip ties, bailing wire and jb weld but it ran like a champ and cranked on the first pull every season...until I lost the gas cap and refused to pay $35 for a replacement from husqvarna.

it’s all about the fuel. Just saying.

I ran a Husqvarna 22r until it was 28 years old. It was held together with zip ties, bailing wire and jb weld but it ran like a champ and cranked on the first pull every season...until I lost the gas cap and refused to pay $35 for a replacement from husqvarna.

it’s all about the fuel. Just saying.
yeap. gotta run ethonal free in this stuff. Carbs will gunk up all the time

Yeah, the guy I received it from had not used ethanol free gas, my plan was to rebuild it. But I have three children under 5 now so time is scarce. Just wanted to pass it along to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom