• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Lecture-Meeting Lawrenceville GA

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
****** EDITED, updated Sept 2016 *******

Saturday Sept. 24.. At Bass Pro Shops, Lawrenceville..... from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ....

Are you interested in crime prevention? Gun laws? Come on out and attend a presentation on these subjects tonight, with a Q&A session during the meeting and before it and after it, too.

Dan 4010 (of the Urban Survival Center) and myself (a criminal lawyer and former prosecutor for the State) are doing a FREE public lecture at Bass Pro Shops in Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf Parkway at I-85.

Come for all of it, or an hour or two. Whatever fits your schedule.

Dan starts out with an hour-long presentation about sutuational awareness, color coded alert levels, the OODA loop of emergency decision-making, etc. basically tactical thinking.

I do the second hour, which is all about Georgia gun laws and self-defense laws, with special emphasis on the changes in the laws over the last several years thanks to legislation like HB-89, SB-308 and, in 2014, HB-60.

THis is free. No registration required. Bass Pro-- Lawrenceville, GA. It's worth the drive. I'll be driving nearly an hour to get there myself.

P.S. To find the community meeting / seminar room at Bass Pro Shops, look for the huge indoor rock climbing wall. That's next to the laser rifle arcade game. THe meeting room is behind the rifle shooting game.

Afterward, we'll have a few minutes to meet and greet, shake hands, talk about anything related to guns or crime prevention or survival / prep. Dan and I will have a few copies of our GEORGIA WEAPONS LAWS book with us, if anybody wants to buy one. If anybody wants to grab a beer afterward, we might continue the conversation over a brew and/or an order of chicken wings at some local restaurant).

I didnt see this either. I'd love to attend one of these.

Let us know when you're doing it again. I'd think Cabelas would love to host one of these, too.

If you have any interest there, I know a guy who knows a guy......

Back
Top Bottom