• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Free Lotion And Bath Gel From Bath And Body Works(Unused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free Lotion And Bath Gel From Bath And Body Works(Unused)

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My sister requested I try and give away this bath and body works shower gel and body cream, both new and unused. She smelled them in the store but couldn’t really tell so she bought them and when she got home she smelled them and didn’t really care for them and waited too long to take them back. Smells like rainbows and unicorns. Might make a good gift for the wife or mother. Prefer you pick them up in Dallas or Hiram but might could ship them.

Pictures:
E818E09C-F22C-4BCC-A5F7-9E26E5D66539.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My sister requested I try and give away this bath and body works shower gel and body cream, both new and unused. She smelled them in the store but couldn’t really tell so she bought them and when she got home she smelled them and didn’t really care for them and waited too long to take them back. Smells like rainbows and unicorns. Might make a good gift for the wife or mother. Prefer you pick them up in Dallas or Hiram but might could ship them.

Sounds like something Nonliberal Nonliberal would be Into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Free bump for this line:

"Smells like rainbows and unicorns"

For some reason I find that very, very, humorous.
I couldn’t think of anything silly to explain what it smelled like other than every other smell good stuff at bath n body works. Thats all I could come up with lol. I can’t make fun of bath and body works tho, they have the best mens shower gel by far.

My sister requested I try and give away this bath and body works shower gel and body cream, both new and unused. She smelled them in the store but couldn’t really tell so she bought them and when she got home she smelled them and didn’t really care for them and waited too long to take them back. Smells like rainbows and unicorns. Might make a good gift for the wife or mother. Prefer you pick them up in Dallas or Hiram but might could ship them.

I smelled like the pear body spray from BBB all through high-school. I liked a lot of girls that wore it so I started wearing it. I got good memories of the BBB pear body spray.

Hard not to like some BBB.

Oh wait....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom