• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Marlin Bolt Action 22 - conditions apply....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey30725

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
A few years ago, another ODT member gave me this rifle for my children to learn to shoot on. Well, it has done its duty and both of my kids have now graduated to their own 10/22's. I would like to pass this on to another member for the same purpose. So, if you have a son or daughter or know someone that would like to learn to shoot, the rifle is yours to have under the condition that you pass it on at some point so that another child can learn to shoot. All I ask is that whoever claims it first be honest. If it turns up for sale here or anywhere else, I'll call you out on it. So, here she is in all her glory. It shoots shorts and long rifle shells and fires and ejects just fine. I reattached the magazine tube, as it was loose and added a new trigger guard. Grab some shells and she's ready to make another youngster happy! I can meet in the Dalton or Fort Oglethorpe area.

Attachments

• IMG_3648.JPG
    IMG_3648.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3649.JPG
    IMG_3649.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3650.JPG
    IMG_3650.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 93
I'd love to have this for my son (going to be 7 when rifle season opens).......I am going to teach him how to shoot soon (he has shot the BB gun many times). Wish I had the 10/22 I learned to shoot with 35 years ago. Sister is suppose to have it somewhere. I'll probably never see it again. :(

Great gesture....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom