***FREE*** Mini fridge, printer, Keurig, and microwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace's

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Ok, I was going to give this stuff to Habitat for Humanity or The Salvation Army, but wanted to see if anyone here wanted this first.

One stipulation, if you want one thing, you gotta take all of it..

Pickup in Euharlee GA.

Mini-fridge, old and inside has some discoloring, but I use to use it daily when I had 2 offices at work. Would be great for a shop or garage to keep a few drinks/beers cool while you work on stuff.

Microwave, again, used when I had 2 offices. Would be great for a small breakroom or shop when you need to heat up a meal....

Printer. Used it quite a few years ago. Will need new ink cartridges. Should work, but like many electronics that sit over time, functionality may be hit or miss. I used it mainly for the scanning feature in my old second office.

Keurig. Was my in laws and then given to us. I know nothing about it as I don't drink coffee. I know it uses the cups that are rarely found in stores (not K cups????) Hell, its free, so just figure it out.

PM me if you are interested.

If you are don't like accepting free things and feel you MUST give something for it, I like AR parts and 5.56/9mm ammo. I would really wish for you to have it though. I do not expect to receive anything for this and wish to give it away.

Items are a bit dusty from being in my garage for a couple of years.

upload_2017-1-7_14-22-5.png

upload_2017-1-7_14-22-18.png

upload_2017-1-7_14-22-41.png

upload_2017-1-7_14-22-57.png

upload_2017-1-7_14-23-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom