• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed

Legend not! I'm just an old man that tries to help others....Yes I worry about this monster and Frankly with my Bride and her Dementia, that takes up all my time..But I have no way to dispose of it,,after it's cut down..
@Grass Barber Lawn Care cody , help this man out... let’s break in your new trailer... if you will haul it out for dink I will cut it ...I will even help you load it

This is quite nice of you. Nearly every property owner has 1 or 2 trees they don't want.

I am way south of your area, and not fixing to move, so I would not think of calling you.

But it is still a very generous offer.

This is quite nice of you. Nearly every property owner has 1 or 2 trees they don't want.

I am way south of your area, and not fixing to move, so I would not think of calling you.

I got a few people lined up, going to help one this weekend.

My brother, on the other hand, will be moving this year. He moves every 3 years (going on 18 years and still going), a realtor's dream!

If you are unable to cut a tree down, i will come to you and drop and cut up your tree for you.
Non dangerous ( nothing anywhere close to homes or buildings ) will bring and sign liability release waiver
Please only to people that are unable to cut the tree themselves.
Feel free to save my number listed and call me if you need anything.
Can cut any size tree you have, will not haul it away.
Joe

Dude you gotta at least charge for fuel and lunch.
Cheapest i’ve seen for just dropping a tree is $200.
If it needs climbed, $500 just to put the spikes on.
If you need help with ODT members in Dahlonega or Dawson lemme know.
I can saw and haul firewood sized logs for firewood.

Probably to far away, I am almost on the top of Ft Mountain between Ellijay and Chatsworth...Gods Country..
Beautiful land up there.
unfortunately too far for me to haul truck, trailer, bobcat.
Realtor. If you’re cutting anything in northwestern Gwinnett, I might be able to haul the logs away.

Back
Top Bottom