• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed

Available tomorrow if anyone needing help has anything they need cut, no dangerous trees ( no trees near striking distance of structures / homes / fencing )

Gonna try to get you some pic's of a couple trees , I got 4 Dr's appointments this week & 1 procedure , even a bit of trimming would help .

If Board you can come by Tomorrow Afternoon , I live off BellsFerry @ Shallowford/Shilo .

We can fig something out , & thanks for your kindness .

Shoot me a pm if I can help y’all! Davers Davers call me I come by today
A2749EA0-89D0-4ACC-8B2A-4679DC6A5415.jpeg

Shoot me a pm if I can help y’all! Davers Davers call me I come by today View attachment 3113305

Lookin Good.

I been Dr , runnin all day , & have a Colonoscopy & Endoscopy Tomorrow but I should be around Friday Eve , like I said no rush & whenever is convenient for you & Ill grab you a 6 pack of yr favorite brew just for looking .

Good Eve
Davers

If you are physically unable to cut a tree down, i will come to you and drop and cut up your tree for you.
Non dangerous ( nothing anywhere close to homes or buildings ) will bring and sign liability release waiver
Please only to people that are unable to cut the tree themselves.
Feel free to save my number listed and call me if you need anything.
Can cut any size tree you have, will not haul it away.
Joe

Send me a PM. I might be able to help in a couple weeks. Just got a new toy that needs to be assembled and played with that might help as well.

Back
Top Bottom