• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FREE OFFICE FURNITURE (LOTS), tables, file cabinets, conf tables.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
*** MUST TAKE ALL OR NONE ASAP ***
won't fit in a pickup truck and small trailer, period.
BOX TRUCK NEEDED or 16' foot plus trailer and pickup would be required (unless you can pack stuff up tight).

Must take all in one trip. (i can only meet once, not multiple trips).
Must bring help. Two guys should be enough. (i can't help)

*** PLEASE DON'T ASK WHAT IS THERE AND WHAT IS NOT THERE. THE PICS SHOW WHAT'S UP.

---- I'M DOING THIS AS A FAVOR TO MY G/F's BOSS, I'M NOT GETTING PAID A PENNY FOR ANYTHING.

In Duluth off Summit and Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Meet Thursday / Friday. I won't be available Saturday, sorry.

Please TEXT me asap for 1st appointment time to get it all. 678978 7 l82

---i'm sure someone that could put together the furniture and sell it could make a small fortune....or great for a start up or expanding company.

***** Folks, I want to meet someone there just once, not making multiple trips, so please please please be 100% serious and ready to get everything.
THe storage size is 10X15 and i'd say 10x12 is FULL.

again, i'm not making anything out of this deal. It's costing me time, gas, effort, etc., to pass on a great deal to members here.

HURRY BEFORE I OPEN IT UP TO THE C/L FOLKS............

984F06BA-65BA-4ECC-B39D-699CABCA0FC0.jpeg
4D3638C8-9ABD-4412-B2C4-7A8DB0FB1FD7.jpeg
B8C9C863-679D-4B92-B3E5-007128EAF933.jpeg

**** Thanks BangBang,
HELL OF A DEAL FOR SOMEONE IF THEY CAN USE ALL OF IT ----OR--- PUT TOGETHER AND RESELL.
If I had the room in my garage, i'd do it. Figure there is a good 1000-2000 bucks of furniture. Boss was telling me when stuff was new it was well over $10,000. Company downsized and wants it out of storage now.

If you don't mind and have a free moment please call or text Robby Russell at 478 808 5811. He is in Perry but owns an old yellow Penske truck along with several trailers. He would be able to take it all probably in one trip. Just tell him I gave you his number. I already spoke to him so he will know the deal.

I talked to Brian and decided to pass since it would be a long time before we would have an office to put the furniture in. If someone here wanted to pay the rent on the unit and sell it out of the storage unit they could probably do that. That wouldn't be possible for me right now though.
Thanks Brian. Wish I could have taken it off your hands!

Back
Top Bottom