• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free yard sale stuff to make room for baby

torinodan

Marines Icon
ODT Junkie!
161   0
Reaction score
We have a pile that we were going to have a yard sale with but we are not going to have time to have one with our schedules. I was going to load it all up to take it to Goodwill but figured someone here might be able to make some cash off me instead. Good items, no junk. Come get it!

These are things that we took from the office/pantry room to make the babies room.

Don't let this go to Goodwill, make a buck off me. I will help load. Thanks
Oh, located in Dallas.

We're going to have a GIRL! We have her name finally figured out and ive been all week repainting her furniture (wife requested). She said it was something to do while I'm between jobs.

I wanted to call her Newt but the wife put a stop to that so I convinced her to go with Ripley. I know, both names are used in the movie Aliens.

We're going to have a GIRL! We have her name finally figured out and ive been all week repainting her furniture (wife requested). She said it was something to do while I'm between jobs.

I wanted to call her Newt but the wife put a stop to that so I convinced her to go with Ripley. I know, both names are used in the movie Aliens.

CONGRATS. My daughter will be 2 in November, it is a true blessing.

IMG_0197.JPG

Back
Top Bottom